Looking for a fun job outside?
Are you looking for a new challenge, are you driven and do you have a green thumb?
Contact us and become a part of our team!
Who are we looking for?
- You’re a true outdoorsman! The only way we can please you is by giving you a job in the outdoors!
- You’re motivated and social
- Dexterity is one of your key features.
- You’re very flexible. You think it’s important to finish a project once you’ve started.
- When a problem arises, you like to actively contribute to a solution. You want to get the job done!
- You have experience in the industry. If not, you’re at least eager to learn.
- You’re a native Dutch or French speaker. Speaking a basic amount of Dutch is a minimum.
What will you do?
- Planting (90%): You will plant a garden from start to finish. Meaning: earthworks, terraces and pavements (gravel, pavers, slabs, wood,…), constructing (swimming)ponds, structural elements, planting a lawn, placing barriers, plantations,…
- Maintenance (10%): You will ensure that people can continue to enjoy their garden by trimming their hedges, trees and shrubs.
Degree and experience:
- There are no specific degrees required. Experience is an added value. It is also rewarded with trust: more experience means more independence!
- You have a driving licence type B. A driving licence type C or CE is an added value.
- Hennuyères is located only 15km from Halle. There is no smooth connection via public transport, so an own vehicle is required in order to reach our location.
- By origine we were a Flemish company, but we found an ideal spot, just over the linguistic border, which was more favourable to expand our business.
- As we speak both dutch and french very well, language shouldn't be a problem.
Possibilities to grow:
We value people who deliver great work and assume responsability. Dedication & experience will allow you to acquire the position of foreman.